KiteLife Forum

KARMA 7/17/13 (New Kite! Pics to come)

Joespickles

Next Karma is up and running, Post I'm in, And your in, Up for grabs is going to a kite of unquestionable worth and value. Since I need to get the kite, drawing will be July 17th

PS no questioning worth or value. It's bad karma :)
g

*Admin note: be sure to see the Karma drawing guidelines if you haven't already! ;)
http://kitelife.com/forum/topic/5426-rules-and-guidelines-please-read/

Edited by John Barresi
Date adjustment, thanks!
  • Like 2

:sign_oops: My apologies, mates........... :sign_oops:

There seems to be about seven, "Aussie" Kitelife Subscribers, according to the member's list. Might need to have a genuine, for real drawing, just amongst yourselves. I'm sure that the RNG would be glad to help WA, get the Karma to flowing "DownUnder".............

:sign_oops: My apologies, mates........... :sign_oops:

There seems to be about seven, "Aussie" Kitelife Subscribers, according to the member's list. Might need to have a genuine, for real drawing, just amongst yourselves. I'm sure that the RNG would be glad to help WA, get the Karma to flowing "DownUnder".............

No Worries Mate,

Yes there is a few of us DownUnder.

Most on the East Coast I suspect.

There are Heaps of Kite Surfers in West Oz too

There are other WestAussies down South of Perth too.

If there is Interest In Karma DownUnder, I would be happy to help out.

• Like 1

Howdy everyone, a date change is brewing, stay tuned, much sooner drawing, so to get ready anyone who is in, start picking a color, red, yellow, orange , blue( i think) or purple. Just waiting on the word from above, clearance from Clarence , :)

As a side note I need some mosquito karma, just got eaten alive watering the tomatoes and peppers, hope everyone had a great weekend

g

• Like 1

Howdy everyone, a date change is brewing, stay tuned, much sooner drawing, so to get ready anyone who is in, start picking a color, red, yellow, orange , blue( i think) or purple. Just waiting on the word from above, clearance from Clarence , :) As a side note I need some mosquito karma, just got eaten alive watering the tomatoes and peppers, hope everyone had a great weekend g

:clap; :clap; :clap;

Post #6

that's me !

• Like 1

My apologies Joespickles, my discussion in the rules thread was in no way meant to have you alter your drawing.

Off topic - West Australian, you ever see the movie Bran Nue Dae? I love that movie, is Perth really like that if you've seen the movie? If you haven't seen it, it got mediocre reviews but I groove on it because it's a feel good movie.

For those of you, that are unfamiliar with drawings, here on Kitelife, this is considered "Banter" !

:clap; :clap; :clap;

Post #6

that's me !

It doesn't improve your odds, but it sure makes you feel better ............ :ani_wallbash: (kinda)

• Like 2