KiteLife Forum

KARMA 7/17/13 (New Kite! Pics to come)

Joespickles

Ok so pic is coming, since the kite is being ordered with the winner being pulled( trying to ship straight from vendor to save time), my last post was supposed to read , No color picks, as in if you win what color do you want, but due to my incredible typing and communication skills. It came out wrong, :) Now thanks to JB. I now have pics, And you can also start picking colors,post-7646-0-03923900-1373584147_thumb.jppost-7646-0-30887700-1373584161_thumb.jp

• Like 2

@reef, My original date incl me ordering kite, Since we shortened it up, I figure that would allow the winner to pick his color also

I am hoping the vendor will ship straight to winner instead of shipping to me than me shipping to you, sorry for the confusion

• Like 1

Hey Joe (D),

Didn't mean to create confusion, or, stress on your part..........I promise.........I was just trying to get a little Karma flowing. Didn't mean to mess up :doh:

You're doing just great with this. I don't see any reason, why your shipping plan shouldn't work......... :g:

BTW, what is that kite? Look's to be a Prism of some kind. May be, maybe not (?) :confused!:

But whatever...................it will be a "Karma" hit............... :ani_victory:

• Like 2

Hey Nick , No worries , don't want to wreck the karma flow, I love my winnings , Esp the winder, I want to put the e3 limes on it, it is a hot winder, Lines are cool , shiny and beautiful , But I now need a rev, to use them, Which is karma telling me to get one, Drawing 7/15, I would love to win, but since its Pete's bday, would love to see everyone else's wish come true , Pete has a lot of friends wanting him to win :), but dang it I could use that kite with my new lines. Ugh banter banter, blah blah blah, The winner is going to receive a brand new prism micron, never touched by human hands, except prism hands, but they r probally gorilla like hands anyway. So anyone who has one, pic a color u want to stack, anyone who doesn't, pick what color you have mind bending dreams of, I am hoping to get one at the same time, so if the winner receives two, please send mine back,

g

Not sure i can swing two yet, so if I get one shipped and it gets here, karma is a b:&@h they say, I would hate to get it here, put it together , think ahhhhhh let me just fly real quick, (I have broken a kite in the past ). Stick it in the mail, Hey dude you mailed me a broken kite, opps must have been broken in shipping, Karma would be mad. Plus is you get two microns by mistake , you could

Be so delusional, may accidentally put a rev in the mail back to me.

• Like 3

Not sure i can swing two yet, so if I get one shipped and it gets here, karma is a b:&@h they say, I would hate to get it here, put it together , think ahhhhhh let me just fly real quick, (I have broken a kite in the past ). Stick it in the mail, Hey dude you mailed me a broken kite, opps must have been broken in shipping, Karma would be mad. Plus is you get two microns by mistake , you could Be so delusional, may accidentally put a rev in the mail back to me.

My mistake..........I thought you said (post #35) that you were getting one for yourself.....(at the same time).....I must have misunderstood :ani_giveup:

Either way, any of these will be very nice, for someone !

(and talk about a fast kite - don't blink)

post-4670-0-68726400-1373631987_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Uh, Joe. I think Glacier National Park, is in Montana (as in the lower 48). I believe that's where Dayhiker was flying, when he got that picture, but never-the-less, whatever made you decide on the Micron, you made a GREAT decision. I've always said, if you can keep a Micron, "off the ground", in 15 - 20 mph winds (without the tail), you can fly anything. Fast, fast, fast................fast ! :cat_lol:

• Like 1

I should have followed the coordinates he gave.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yep, the good thing about coordinates - they are usually "dead on".............(GPS is one of my other hobbies)........Neat thing about coordinates, they are found in the exact same place, no matter what kind or brand of GPS or Navigator, someone is using. On the other hand, the command - "take me to Joe's Pickle Farm", might just end one up, in several different locations, miles apart, all depending on the mapping software, used by the particular brand of GPS or Navigator, you are using. But definite coordinates are found in one spot, and one spot only............... ;) (now, back to Karma)

• Like 1