KiteLife Forum

KARMA 7/17/13 (New Kite! Pics to come)

Joespickles

I was explaining my geo mistake, since I am normally pretty good, and I have been geo caching since ??? Love my maps, compass and multiple gps, she is having a good time with this, I am now blaming it on wine :) Now on to something completely different, I have been playing with the RNG, Very cool, I am getting excited about the drawing, which by the way is problally going to be in the evening. Work day starts very early and is a disaster until I get home.

So how do I get a smiley face maybe drinking, dizzy looking,

Now on to something completely different, I have been playing with the RNG, Very cool, I am getting excited about the drawing, which by the way is problally going to be in the evening. Work day starts very early and is a disaster until I get home. So how do I get a smiley face maybe drinking, dizzy looking,

:dizzy::big_beer:

• Like 1

Yo Nick. Those are it. Where do I get them from, and there is a holiday I am still celebrating National Kite Month, Year long celebration

They are in the regular list of smilies..........hit "Show All". But those two are in the first few pages...........just scroll through them. :cat_lol:

• Like 1

If this is your first Micron you're in for a treat. If you're stacking, even better. Glad you had good Karma,
Awsome! Congrats! make sure to post pics!

Dayhiker, this is my first Micron, but my wife has a twitchy little dualie (we don't know the brand or model) that is about the same size as the Micron (we call it the Neutron) and it truly flies like a bumblebee on amphetamines.

rexracer, being that it is East Tennessee in the middle of the summer I will probably only be able post pics of it sitting on a bed or couch. The only time we get winds worthy of a Micron this time of year is immediately preceding a thunder storm. I will, however, post what I can.

• Like 1