KiteLife Forum

More than one subscription?

John Barresi

We sometimes have folks ask us if it's possible for someone to have more than one active KiteLife subscription...

The short answer is YES - some of our our regulars are especially keen to help our efforts (a couple folks even have three subscriptions), and every subscription counts for one entry into our prize drawings. :)

Extra subscriptions can be obtained here - http://www.kitelife.com/add-sub/

Thanks so much, back to your regularly scheduled kite fun!

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's see - A whole set of custom "B" pros (std, mid, f/v, xtra-vent) and a Zen, with change left over to buy dedicated linesets and handles for each and still have some change left over!!! That can go towards a couple of Walt's (LS Kite Stakes) really nice "bling" stakes!!

My bag overfloweth!! :ani_giveup:

• Like 2

Honestly, I'd probably have to insist on a cap of 5 - just to keep good chances for all. ;)

Yeah! This isn't national politics, where you can just buy your way into winning! :cat_lol:

Well I'm not into politics, I cant stand all the lies they tell everyone in politics. I dont have enough money to buy the winning RNG number nor was I ever going to attempt it. Had no idea that my question would bring up so many crazy comments.

But for those that do have extra income and fell that the info you get from kite life magazine is awesome and worth so much more then the subscription price you can show them appreciation for such a great site by buying extra subscription's.( Looks like 5 is the max )

I have two subscription myself and would not cancel either one even if they did not have a drawing for subscribers.

Have a great day all, :ani_giveup:

• Like 1