KiteLife Forum

Offical Carl Robertshaw Fan Club

PlaneGirl54

For those who don't know, Carl was kind enough to come visit the Northwest Sport Kite Championships this last weekend in Long Beach WA... Having come over to the USA for the World Sport Kite Championships, he made a last minute decision (literally) to come compete and have fun with us.

As one of the best sport kite fliers and designers in the world, he really raised the bar and brought a whole different flavor to the field.

His website - http://www.kitestudio.com

Cheers Carl!

It was nice to see Johnny get a run for his money :wub:

Having the opportunity to fly with John and Carl after the event was a highlight for me. I had two amazing flyer coaching me, WOW!!! I now have been given the stepping stones are need of practice, practice, practice.

SMACK, was a blast to watch as well.

Thanks for bending the spoon Carl.

Moon

This was the first time I had gotten to meet Carl. Great guy and excellent flyer. It was a real pleasure to have him at our festival this past weekend.

Never did get a go on the .85. Partly because I didn't want to fly a different kite before competing and partly because I was afraid I would like it and need one :wub:

See ya,

Bill

I was lucky enough to receive a .85 Fury with AeroStuff rods... So feel free to ask me for a test flight at Westport. :wub:

I'll have to take you up on that offer John, thanks :)

Kirstie, I thought you were in love with the kid from Flame?? He is going to be heartbroken that it is Carl instead! :D

See ya,

Bill

This was the first time I had gotten to meet Carl. Great guy and excellent flyer. It was a real pleasure to have him at our festival this past weekend.

Never did get a go on the .85. Partly because I didn't want to fly a different kite before competing and partly because I was afraid I would like it and need one :wub:

See ya,

Bill

I didn't get a go on it either Bill. Brought one home with us, but Scott sold it today....guess we'll have to wait till Carl sends us some more. Or just borrow John's in the meantime! :)

It was a pleasure having Carl join us in Long Beach! Great guy! And he didn't even mind sleeping on the couch! What a trooper!

Theresa

:wub: just hold it one cotton pickin minute here..... *hands on hips** giving llama the eye.

I have a few of my own right here too.... and the one of you at wskif in the beer garden couldddddddddd be posted... Right Bosley????

( I just know I am in trouble here.. Boz?????? I need an under cover assignment fastttttt!!!!!)

got any suggestions???

... is this a mouse trap???? eeeeek

<:3_)~~~~~~&~~~~~~ like my bow???