KiteLife Forum

Headphones

Prawnstar

the Bose blue tooth ones look nice though. i would want to try before i buy though. sure would be nice for flying to not have a cord.

I agree, but I normally run mine down through the neck of my tee or sweat. It rarely gives me a problem, since it's inside my shirt. Ha, I see the Bose now has a pretty nice hard case, also...........

so this noise canceling stuff whats that all about? my headphones are all monitor headphones my studio and even my house is made to have perfect audio already so there is no outside noise and inside noise sounds perfect so there is no noise canceling need. do you use yours? i imagine it would be good for wind and what not.

All I know is there is a switch on the side, to turn the noise canceling on and off, and that reqires a AAA battery, maybe two (?). When it is turned on, it does remove a lot of the outside noise, that you may still be able to hear, out in the "not so sound proof" world, but still not 100%. I don't think anything will make a noisy outside, or inside environment, sound like your studio. Again, these phones sit lightly over the outer surface of the ear, very similiar to Dr Dres, which incidentally, do not work (nothing - no sound), should the battery run down. The JVC plays regardless, just without the noise canceling feature. I rarely, if ever, turn my noise canceling feature on, but I don't really use them in extraordinarily loud places, either. Again, they do not completely encase the entire ear, inside the ear cup, as some larger, full coverage headphones do. Just make sure to take a look at the Cnet review below, and that should answer most of your questions. The write-up is good, but the pictures are terrible......... and make sure you are looking at, and reading about, the HA-NC250...........there's other JVC model's that aren't so comfy..........

http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones/jvc-hanc250-black/4505-7877_7-32515732.html

When it comes to headphones.... Make sure you buy from a place with a good return policy. Hearing is a unique experience to everyone, due to the shape of our ears, and due to the interpretations of sound within our brains... I went through 6 pairs of headphones before I settled on the pair I use now. Make sure you can return without a restocking fee!

si i left my fancy headphones in the car last night and i only had my iphone 5 headphones and when i first got them i tried em out and the were ok the sound was good but not amazing the ear pieces were good but slippery and always fell out. but i gave em another shot. and without wearing another pair of headphones for a day the sound is amazing. i would say without doing head to head the sound is just as good to the unknowing ear. the slippery part was still there. but they do fit in your ear well and i could sleep on them. i do like an earbud that fits in my ear and lets me sleep. i would say these are the best low end headphones out for the money. or lack of money as they come with the new iphones.