KiteLife Forum

oh no.....

PlaneGirl54

okay, here is the First up-date on my grandmother, see how much it changes....

Well some of you may know that my grandmother fell down the stairs lastnight, and she was carried to the hospital by ambulance. Here are the facts.

She has a tumor *3 cm* in her subdural lobe. *i think* anyways, she had a seizure and fell down the stairs, and hit the concrete, which started bleeding in the brain, which hasn't gotten bigger since lastnight. She is going to get brain surgery on monday. She is in ICU at the moment.... I am just... in awe that this is acctually possible.

My dad and uncle followed the ambulance, and i tagged along, while the rest of them stayed at the house *7 family members are visiting, and my grandmother*. Okay, so my uncle and mom were in the back with my gran, and my dad and I were in the waiting room and I said "uhh, Dad, is this a bad time to say that I put a hole in the wall?" LOL! when I ran inside to call 911, I flung the door open, and put a huge hole in the wall, and I did it on the way out too......

okay, that was this morning, this is what has progressed from tests during the day...

Around 6, we called the nurse that is taking care of her in the ICU..... they can't do the surgery. She has major heart issues that they JUST found today with all the tests they did. i, don't really know what to say anymore..... Its just crazy....

Oh, and now she has 2 hematomas in her brain, not just one.

please keep her in your prayers!!!

To night was the first time I have seen this and I truly hope everything is going well, not only for your Grandmother but also for you and the rest of your family, you have my prayers and just remember that whatever happens it is for the best because it will be Gods will and not ours. Love you Planegirly, chin up

• 1 year later...