KiteLife Forum

Karma 9/30/2013 - G-Kites Delta Conyne

Nick Russell

Up for grabs is a beautiful single line G-Kites Delta Conyne. I flew it one time for about an hour and it looks like brand new.

post-7889-0-99482100-1379913399_thumb.jp

post-7889-0-32454700-1379913412_thumb.jp

This is a big kite, 8 feet wide and 3 1/2 feet tall. It would make a great starter kite for kids.

Drawing will be held late night on Monday 9/30/2013. Good luck to all.

1 - Must be a resident of the US, Canada or Mexico.
2 - Post a reply below with a clear "I'm in!"
3 - If you win, return the favor by putting up a prize (any value) for someone else to win.

I am willing to ship anywhere in North America, winner will need to specify shipping limits for their own drawing.

Using the preferred RNG method, I'll be drawing a winner on September 30th.

Numbers will be assigned in the order you announce your participation.

1 BBailey 49

2 mystaynedskin

3 Joespickles

4 makatakam

5 JustStuff

6 Reef Runner

7 Patggg

• Like 5

Nick in NC, I may be on the road or away from the computer so hopefully I can get you in with the right number when you enter.

That won't be a problem. That's the nice thing, the entries remain under this topic, and in order, so whenever, or where ever, someone's entry post occurs, it's on record for all to see. You won't have to worry about the order. They are as they are..........(bbailey49 is #1, next person to join in will be #2, etc, etc, etc)

I really like that kite.....very nice......I just recently got a Gomberg SuperSled with pennant tail, and a French Military kite. I'll be watching this one closely. It would go with my single line collection, quite well.............. :bye1:

• Like 1