KiteLife Forum

Vented B2 Revolution (10/20/13)

John Barresi

Ok, this drawing is different than the special fundraising raffle that was done earlier this month....right? Is there anything more that needs to be done to be in the drawing besides being a subscriber, like pledging my sword to John, or giving up my first born...oh please take him!!!!! *LOL*

mtgrizzly52

• Like 1

*LOL* I'd rather give you my oldest son.....he's close to Portland so it will be an easy move! *LOL*

I can't wait to get the notice of my winning this beautiful kite!!! I was going to suggest that you bring it to Lincoln City next weekend and I'd pick it up from you to save shipping, but our plans just got changed and we won't be able to come to LC.

Rick (mtgrizzly52)

• Like 1

Alas, I won't be making Lincoln City either, straight to convention. :/

:sign_offtopic::sign_offtopic:

I suppose I'll have to miss Lincoln City, too...........Been in a fight with a swarm of "Yellow Jackets" for the last three days, that have moved into a wall, right beside my front door. Sheeeeesh! They really are some ornery little buggers, but the shop vac seems to be doing the job..................(now, who can I get to open up that shop vac?) :doh:

Been in a fight with a swarm of "Yellow Jackets" for the last three days, that have moved into a wall, right beside my front door.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbaryl

Yep, yep. When finished, and while the vac was still running, I introduced several burst of Sevin into the vac hose, and sealed it off. They had to put up with that, all night. Still a little nervous about opening the vac, though ? :cat_shocked:

Been in a fight with a swarm of "Yellow Jackets" for the last three days, that have moved into a wall, right beside my front door.

Yep, yep. When finished, and while the vac was still running, I introduced several burst of Sevin into the vac hose, and sealed it off. They had to put up with that, all night. Still a little nervous about opening the vac, though ? :cat_shocked:

If there are any left in the wall, shoot some Sevin in there, too.

If there are any left in the wall, shoot some Sevin in there, too.

That's the plan, but will be using Delta Dust for that ........... http://www.pestproducts.com/yellowjacket.htm#voids

Wayne, I'm pulling for to win this baby......um, right after me of course! Good luck to you and to all.

Also Wayne, my mom is holding her own right now and they didn't have take her leg...yet. Hope you and all are having a super time in Lincoln City. I truly wished I was there!!!

Rick(mtgrizzly52)

I'm sorry to have to say this, but don't believe any government 'FACTS'. Especially if you heard it on the news...

But anyway... it's the right time of year for a holy Rev to come to the NorthEast. We're lacking a B2 at my Sunday flying 'church' !

• Like 2