KiteLife Forum

Vented B2 Revolution (10/20/13)

John Barresi

There are a few folks online right now, more than normal. I wonder how many are waiting to see if the RNG will speak?

I don't know, but I'm not going to wait much longer. John hasn't been online since yesterday, so I'm thinking he had something to come up, or he forgot the drawing............. :cat_shocked:

*falls on sword*

Didn't forget, totally caught up in some personal stuff here - endless, endless apologies. :ani_wallbash:

Right-o, I won't delay a minute longer!

Random draw from 1-1152, this much awaited B2 Vented is going home with...

487 (expired)

Okay - got a live one on the second try, winner winner chicken dinner!

Congratulations to Mr Scott Benz (aka mystaynedskin)!

Stay tuned, more sanity and prizes forthcoming. :)

Thanks all!

• Like 2

Barely had enough juice on my phone to reply...even more so cause i had to check it twice :) Its just the icing on the cake....I have received more than I could have ever imagined from a small group of people here. The kite just makes me smile even more! :sign_kitelife: Cant wait to take it for a spin and let some others have a go too! Is it here yet? :mf_party:

• Like 2

Scott, Michael and John P. Congratulations!!!! Have great fun with your winnings *Smiles*

John B. thank you for a great website/forum, and the opportunity to win some great kite equipment. You are a fantastic spokesperson and leader of the kiting community!

mtgrizzly52

• Like 1