KiteLife Forum

Looking For Used Rev

Hello Nick,

Welcome to the Dark Side!!! Quad-lines are really fun and different. Are you looking for a kite alone or a RTF (Ready to Fly) package that includes lines and handles?

If you search "Revolution Kite" on ebay right now you will come up with an ad for an original Rev 1 with lines and handles that is for sale at what I think is a reasonable price. (Not my listing. I would buy it right now if I had the money)

Not going to cross-link to another kite website, but if you search "kitebookie" you will find my add for a Rev 1.5 Full Vent Custom Icarex sail with 4-wrap frame for sale.

Otherwise, I might be willing to part with my 1.5 SLE. Purple/White with Black Center and White Revolution Logo. (The one in my profile picture) Including SLE and 3-wrap LE. (Lines and handles if needed) PM me for details and pictures.

Justin

• Like 1

Would love to help, Nick, but I am pathologically incapable of parting with my kites.

I resemble that comment. I have had fantasies about flying my SLE, meeting someone with an interest in it & giving it to them. But the Darkside has such a hold on me.

• Like 2

Would love to help, Nick, but I am pathologically incapable of parting with my kites.

I resemble that comment. I have had fantasies about flying my SLE, meeting someone with an interest in it & giving it to them. But the Darkside has such a hold on me.

I KNOW! I'm so obsessed that when I bought my B-Pro and my B2, the logical solution to the problem of having an SLE and a Rev2 wasn't to sell them or keep them as spares, it was to buy a Rev1 and stacking lines to have a mismatched progressive stack. It's a real problem.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Not sure how to up load photo's here, The used one I have is a supersonic that is purple, white and blue colors. It is $175. I also have a new shockwave at $210 that is blue black and white one, I believe.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...