KiteLife Forum

Karma 10/15/13 - LS Custom Kite Accessories ground stake

Joespickles

Easiest way at the moment, probably just copy the URL and paste it onto your Facebook wall as a post. :)

==

But if you're into buttons and widgets...

Down near the bottom of the page (yeah I know), you should see this:

attachicon.gifhttp://kitelife.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=5411'>Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 7.06.16 PM.png

Click "LIKE" and you may be prompted to log into Facebook, a-ok, then you get this (having already "liked" the page):

attachicon.gifhttp://kitelife.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=5412'>Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 7.06.52 PM.png

That allows you to actually post the link on your wall, along with a comment. ;)

Must be something with the /my iPad, Get all the way through , leaves the Facebook page blank

Those are beautiful. Mostly I use the old golfball on a railroad spike, but I used a screwdriver for years. Used one (a big husky) last year when I flew out to California and gave it to the guy at the car rental garage when I flew back. I've also used sticks, pens and even used my pocket knife buried to the hilt once on a windy day when I forgot a stake.

Almost forgot. I love the holster! Due to wind conditions I always carry my stake since I often can't easily fly back to it. That makes it less likely that it would fall out of my belt...not to mention avoiding the scratches on my truck from having that metal spike sticking out at a 45 degree angle when I'm putting kites away :ani_wallbash:

• Like 1

I'm in...

I gave my golf-ball-stake to another kiter who didn't have one. She had a car full of kites (rolling kite store (kinda like my car)) but no stake. I've been using a big screwdriver that I picked up at a garage sale years ago.

(BIG) Kite Stake...

post-786-0-60329400-1381280135_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I'm in...

I gave my golf-ball-stake to another kiter who didn't have one. She had a car full of kites (rolling kite store (kinda like my car)) but no stake. I've been using a big screwdriver that I picked up at a garage sale years ago.

(BIG) Kite Stake...

[/quote

What kind of kite bag is that

That's the elusive Prism 'hard case'. It's a great case if you're short on space, you can fit 3 kites, linesets, and accessories. Great for air travel, or when you've got a small car, bicycle, whatever. It's about the size of an arrow quiver, and has a strap to hold it over your shoulder.

Here's a pic to give you an idea of size...

post-786-0-14399900-1381367390_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I'm never gonna get to give away my prize! Congratulations, Dragonfish! Just realized the quantum shift in my thoughts towards this concept. At first, I wanted to win the prize and was scared about finding something to give away. Now, I want to win so that I can give something away. hmmm

• Like 4

I'm never gonna get to give away my prize! Congratulations, Dragonfish! Just realized the quantum shift in my thoughts towards this concept. At first, I wanted to win the prize and was scared about finding something to spouse away. Now, I want to win so that I can give something away. hmmm

That's the Karma working it's magic! It's not the winning, but the giving!

• Like 3