KiteLife Forum

Karma 10/29/13 - 10' Inflatable Airplane Kite

dragonfish

Wow, really off to a great start. I've updated the list on the first post. With the flood of interest, I hope I didn't screw up somewhere.

I just caught the dual line setup.....that sounds fun! Does the rng recognize birthdays? Could be just the thing to help me over the 40yr old hump! :P

I think it goes both ways.................DLK or SLK ! Kinky, eh??? :cat_lol: :cat_lol: :cat_lol:

I think it does go both ways, but I didn't try it as an SLK. The bridle has 2 attachment points, so the DLK part is obvious. I'm not sure how you would set it up as an SLK. I did, however, stake it as a DLK with the handles about a yard apart, so even as a DLK, it can be flown "hands off".

I think it does go both ways, but I didn't try it as an SLK. The bridle has 2 attachment points, so the DLK part is obvious. I'm not sure how you would set it up as an SLK. I did, however, stake it as a DLK with the handles about a yard apart, so even as a DLK, it can be flown "hands off".

Yep, sorry, that's what I meant. I read where it could be staked out, so I assumed that meant as a SLK ! :ani_rtfm: My mistake...... :kid_smartass: Still, very kool to be able to stake it ! :rockon:

Two more days!

I've just updated the list in the first post. In case I made a mistake, please let me know ASAP.

(Also, I got the stake from the previous drawing yesterday. Pics in the gallery for those interested.)

• Like 3

Very cool, thank you so much Joanna. I can't wait to get this in the air!

Depending on when I get home from work tonight, I'll do my best to get my drawing rolling.

Thanks again Joanna.

Congratulations, Hasek. That should definitely be a crowd stopper. I don't care what you are putting up, I'm in!