KiteLife Forum

How To...

MADKITER

I moved the Bridle Upper Legs (pigtails) from below the Upper Leading Edge Connectors to the tops, then I moved the Bridle Outhaul Legs from between the Lower Leading Edge Connectors and the stoppers to below the lower LE stoppers (not much of a move, but good enough).

This takes the most work, but for me it paid off.

Remove the spine from the top of the kite, then slip it out of the bottom pocket too. Take the rubber cap off of the bottom of the spine. Slip the center fitting off of the spine (Don't remove the spreader). Once you get the center fitting of the spine, you can remove the Bridle Inhaul Legs from the center fitting. Now slip the center fitting back onto the spine, then put your Bridle Inhaul Legs ON THE SPINE. Put the rubber cap back on the bottom of the spine, slip the spine in the bottom pocket, then into the top and you're done.

This mod will take the ants out of the Addictions pants, but still leave the kites personality intact. Everything I liked about this kite is still alive and well, however the Loose Goose has been shot and killed.

Kite MumboJumbo Decoder

My Addiction after the mod... Video

post-15-1121242697.jpg