KiteLife Forum

Complete REV 1.5 VTD with extras and Rev Kite Bag

SOLD Complete vented REV 1.5 with lots of extra rods, set of line, and standard handles. $old

The sail, bridle, and caps are in great shape. Nothing more than the typical freying found on Revs of this time frame. The bungees have stretched more than any other REV I own so I am including a set for you to replace them if you see fit.

1x Ultra light STD 3 wrap full frame

1x Ultra light 1.5 rod

1x SLE rev equipped full frame

3x professional use only rods

Standard handle set.

6 piece replacement bungee cord set.

Spectra 85ft line set (guessing 90lbs)

no sleeve

Revolution kite bag $old.

Great condition with a few stains on the outside shell and maybe a few random grains of sand inside! :) The buckles, zippers, and velcro are all in great condition. No cuts, gashes, or holes.

Help me out with the PayPal fees... PM me or email me to deal! Lower 48 only.

post-777-0-20478500-1382904713_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-71065100-1382904723_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-28480600-1382904733_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-94595600-1382904756_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

NylonSky has been inquiring about rev bags. I sent him a PM to give him a heads up.

A big thanks goes out to you bbailey49. It's good to know there are still good folks left in the world. After seeing that I missed this opportunity, I was contacted by Lolly at Revolution, informing me that my Brand-New bag was just completed and is shipping out from Cali tomorrow!!!!! I love that new kite bag smell so I'm very excited after being on the waiting list for such a long time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

NylonSky has been inquiring about rev bags. I sent him a PM to give him a heads up.

A big thanks goes out to you bbailey49. It's good to know there are still good folks left in the world. After seeing that I missed this opportunity, I was contacted by Lolly at Revolution, informing me that my Brand-New bag was just completed and is shipping out from Cali tomorrow!!!!! I love that new kite bag smell so I'm very excited after being on the waiting list for such a long time.

Sent from my iPad using http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1'>Tapatalk

It was nothing, but remembering that I saw your post inquiring about availability of the bags. I'm just glad it all worked out in the end.

Glad you got one too then. I wasn't sure how long to wait on a third person response. I only felt it was fair to sell to the first person who contacted me directly with a willingness to buy. This one smells good. I once had 15 revs stuffed in it so it is a seasoned pro that looks almost as good as a new one! :)