KiteLife Forum

Rev Accessories! Aerostakes for Sale!

Aerochic

Hey Folks! I've created a nice new bunch of my "Aerostakes" and have them posted for sale over at my Etsy site! Buy one for yourself or as a gift for the fliers in your life! Each colorful stake is completely unique and handmade by yours truly. I hope you'll check them out! Happy Holidays!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/LeshockArts

post-2657-0-36447200-1386783125_thumb.jp

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We received our Aerostakes yesterday and they look GREAT!

I am SO glad that you all are enjoying my Aerostakes! I think it's fun to have different stakes to suit your moods and match your kites. I started making these when I first picked up my Rev in 2008. My personal prototype isn't nearly as pretty as these, but it's still quite solid.

I'm quite very bummed that I cannot ship them to my flier friends overseas. The shipping costs are just obscene. :(

• Like 2

The "pocket stake" is a smaller thinner version of the regular stake. Mr. Bailey was nice enough to be a test subject for me! (Thank You!).

I hope it's okay that I mentioned it. I love it, and will be the first in line to buy another one if you make them a regular product.

Hey Folks, I've just added a few new stakes to my Etsy site for your consideration! Are there any color combinations you'd personally like to see? Please let me know! https://www.etsy.com/shop/LeshockArts

AerostakePromo4.jpg

Hey Carolyn,

The current round of stakes look AMAZING. The grey, black, and red one and the Orange, black, and yellow one especially catch my eye!

I'd be very interested in a pocket stake with the colors black, yellow, green, and white. To match my Pros! At your Etsy, I see a couple that are so close to this... but I love how black seems to set the other colors off :) I'd also like to see a pocket stake featuring black or white, and red, yellow, lime green, and mid blue. I'd also like to see a black, gray, and yellow, again in pocket format. Can they be custom ordered in this manner?

I love how the design is like melting, set within the rigid shape of the stake's head. To me it's a great contrast- keep up the great work!

• Like 2

We snagged this pair!

I was trying to snag these as well, but no shipping to Oz!

Well yet anyway..

Rob, if you want to, I can order one for you and ship it to OZ. Not sure what it would cost, but if interested  let me know.

Really appreciate that. I've spoken to Carolyn and shipping kills it at the moment for the amount I was after.

We snagged this pair!

I was trying to snag these as well, but no shipping to Oz!

Well yet anyway..

Rob, if you want to, I can order one for you and ship it to OZ. Not sure what it would cost, but if interested let me know.

Really appreciate that. I've spoken to Carolyn and shipping kills it at the moment for the amount I was after.

What if we did a group buy rob? What number makes it worthwhile....