KiteLife Forum

Signing in to Kitelife ???

We can guess, but I'm going to await a response from the developer, who should actually know this for sure. ;)

Thanks John.........I don't blame you a bit........appreciate you looking into it for us :ani_victory:

And another good question for the developer is, "why did this start happening, all of a sudden"?

Me too! Me too!

Stand by... I'm at the developer's mercy.

Please "Mr Developer", if you are reading our forum - H E L P ! :cat_shocked:

Mr Wizard? Mr Peabody? Hal9000? We have to do something. Just think of the rash of carpal tunnel syndrome that is taking place right now! :blue_wink:

Just to chip in....

I NEVER have to sign in when using my Tapatalk app on my iPhone. Once it's set up that's it!!

I still have to re-sign in using the web but it's never a bother as I'm used to doing it. I would sign in on my work console 20-30 times a shift!

For the record, I'm more frustrated than you are... I have to administrate this monster, and am being forced to log in again every time I change platforms (desktop, lap top, iPhone, iPad), we're totally at the mercy of the developer and respectfully, "pushing the elevator button over and over" isn't going to help the problem. ;)

Trust me, I'm doing what I can.

we're totally at the mercy of the developer and respectfully, "pushing the elevator button over and over" isn't going to help the problem. ;).

Maybe "pushing the button over and over, will cause the elevator to jam, with the Developer in it - between floors"............ :cat_lol:

Understood John - we know it's just a glitch, and as always, you'll somehow manage to get to the bottom of it :ani_victory:

• Like 1

Glad to see you back in the forums, Nick. You were missed

That was Scott !

I wasn't referring to his last post, just your general return to KiteLife, and us getting to see you around here more often.

Ok, my mistake.............much appreciated. I missed being here........ :bye1: