KiteLife Forum

Revolution Mania...!

Rui

Thanks for your comment. This is all I have learned in 2 months.

I really woke up to Revolutions since the end of last July, in “Festival Internacional de Alcochete” [international Kite Festival of Alcochete, small village 30 minutes away from Lisbon, on the south margin of River Tagus].

:o

• 1 month later...

Beautiful Rui!!!!! I really like your video... B)

I want to ask, does the video actually show your progression on the Rev?

In other words, is the first footage from when you were just figuring some stuff out... And you leading us on through your development?

Just curious... Regardless, nice work. :)

Hi John.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it!

This is, in fact, my first Rev video. Some days before I tried to catch the kite and after a few tries, it worked. So, I’ve asked a friend of mine to catch me on tape on the next weekend, and the first tries… were just like what you see!

So, I may say that this video shows my progression!

Besides that, just put a nice music, order the clips, and… mix them well…

• 12 years later...
On 8/3/2005 at 5:12 PM, Rui said:

Here in Portugal we have nice beaches [+/- 1300km of coastline], very nice weather all year-round and good spots! So… when you came to Portugal, do not forget your kitebag! :blink:

Hopefully the beaches are still there 12 years later @Rui, so I think that I'll check this out. I'll go (close) to Faro (south coast of Portugal) between the 29th of October to 3rd of November if nothing unforeseen happens. If anyone happens to be in the area at the time, let me know and I'd be happy to do some sky sharing and kite talking (yes, I know it is another long-shot again, but at least I have to try).