KiteLife Forum

Karma - ITW Hata & Kite Book (1/31/14)

windpoacher

Pay it forward, Pay it with a smile..... :):):) ..

It's not much , but I am sure some fellow kite flyer will Appreciate and Enjoy this little package of Love.

what I have got is a lime green, ITW Classic Hata, w/ blue tail and a case , flown once, like new.

and a book by Jeremy Boyce. " How to Make and Fly Stunt Kites "..... it's in new condition.

ship to lower 48 states only

deadline for entry is 6pm PST 1/31/14, winner will be posted by 10pm PST

" Do something your future self will be Proud of "

....Windpoacher..post-5263-0-29499300-1390015587_thumb.jp

#1 dragonfish

#2 Reved

#3 Joespickles

#4 bbailey49

#5 oldcaptainrusty

#6 Amexpmh

#7 mystainedskin

#8 Reef Runner

Winner is #4 , bbailey 49........Congratulations !!

• Like 2

A little back story... Jeremy Boyce was a member of Team AirKraft, the UK team (including James and Carl Robertshaw) that won World Cup in 1994. ;)

Yeah, and speaking of Carl Robertshaw, I've got an old Carl Robertshaw designed, "Flexifoil Orbit 160" (in excellent condition), that I was planning on throwing into the Karma pool, if I was to ever win. Great old school "dualie"........probably not much for tricking, but kind of a neat kite to have in the bag, especially for teaching a "newbie" to fly - "tough as nails".......... :)

• Like 1

Drum roll ..................... :big_bangin:

Contestants.........

#1 dragonfish

#2 Reved

#3 Joespickles

#4 bbailey49

#5 oldcaptainrusty

#6 Amexpmh

#7 mystainedskin

#8 Reef Runner

........................And the winner is ........ #4 , bbailey

....................... Congratulations, Pm me your address and it will be on the way !! :kid_happy:

Just for the record this drawing was done with the un-official RNG (Random Numberd Gum-wrappers ) drawn from a hat , by the hand of my daughter !!............Enjoy bbailey

• Like 2

Woohoo, so cool! That green is gonna pop in the sky and making kites is one of my next adventures. Thank you windpoacher. PM sent. I will hopefully get my drawing up tomorrow. Gotta keep this karma rolling!

Woohoo you ! How can you win again :ani_wallbash:

Just kidding Barton! Way to go again, and really, I'm glad for you (kinda). Enjoy the Hata, but watch out for those "kite eating trees"............ :ani_victory: