KiteLife Forum

"Official Kitelife Chat Night"

Ok folks.........we are designating Wednesday Nights, as "Official Kitelife Chat Night". We reached a new record last week, with 9 participants at one time. That's great. We want to top that, so please join in. It's tough getting the East Coast & the West Coast members together, all at the same time, but let's just "DO IT".............

East Coast - shoot for 9 - 11 PM :ani_sleep:

West Coast - shoot for 6 - 8 PM :ani_rtfm:

Down Under - shoot for whenever :thumbdown: (10am-12pm Tomorrow for Oz West coast)

OR,

Any time you can jump in there. We've had a lot more chatter, over the last week or so, so we just threw out a night, that might work for most.........please join us, if you can !!

• Like 1

I'll do my best to make it guys... Feel free to nudge me by PM or FB, will join if I can! :)

Well, we've been having pretty good participation each night, here for a while. Just thought we'd pick a time to try and break the old record of 9. Hope to see you there 2-nite................B-there, or B-square !! :ani_victory:

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Bit of bad news guys...

As the IPS4 platform continues to evolve, we are constantly reviewing our product and service lineup to ensure the products remain relevant in relation to market demand. Chat service is one area in which we’ve seen a noticeable decline in terms of popularity. Some clients have asked for us to further modernize the chat service and add more features. Other clients have asked that we retire the chat service to better focus our resources on the rest of the suite. After many discussions with other chat providers, engaging the community and our own internal discussion and research, we have decided to retire the IPS chat service effective 1 May 2017 (EDT). Existing clients, including those using the free version, will continue to be able to use the service until that date.

https://invisionpower.com/ips-chat

• 3 years later...