KiteLife Forum

Welcome Zero1199

mystainedskin

These are by far my favorite so far. I flew Johns in Destin and knew right away...the xtra is just soooo smooth but the pressure in the sail and the handles or line feel is still there....one day I will get one ;) it may not get used too much ...but well worth having in my opinion.

• Like 3

These are by far my favorite so far. I flew Johns in Destin and knew right away...the xtra is just soooo smooth but the pressure in the sail and the handles or line feel is still there....one day I will get one ;) it may not get used too much ...but well worth having in my opinion.

Not get used!?!!

You will put a 2 frame in and fly it in the carpark!!!

Actually in all seriousness, the Vtd and XTRA are lots of fun when you frame down.

• Like 2

That's a good lookin' kite ! Maybe I would get more use out of an Extra than a Zen ? So, there are 2 Revs I still need to get !

I got my xtra first, then the Zen, but that was how they came to me!! I usually don't frame down too far, preferring to keep some power in the sail!! It really comes down to situation, team - I want the drive, solo - I can get away with a little less!!! IMHO!!

• Like 1

In the extra vent from day one I had green race rod, but I use the race rod for all my kite. Black race rod for my STD, pink race rod from my mid-vent, the green for my full vent , and green for extra.

Pink Race Rods!?!! I've never heard of those. What are they like?

• Like 1