KiteLife Forum

Member Map won't load

I have this problem on this Forum and the Rev Forum but I put it down to the settings on my new computer using windows 8.1 and I am not computer tech enough to try to sort it out ! :big_bangin:

The image is what I get displayed after a short while then the only way out is to quit

the site altogether! :ani_wallbash:

The other functions on these sites are all OK :ani_victory:

Bill

Do not agitate the nerds when you at school !

One day you will probably be working for one ! :cat_lol:

post-7581-0-12150100-1391091132_thumb.jp

I

I have this problem on this Forum and the Rev Forum but I put it down to the settings on my new computer using windows 8.1 and I am not computer tech enough to try to sort it out ! :big_bangin:

The image is what I get displayed after a short while then the only way out is to quit

the site altogether! :ani_wallbash:

The other functions on these sites are all OK :ani_victory:

Bill

Do not agitate the nerds when you at school !

One day you will probably be working for one ! :cat_lol:

I have windows 7 and visit many forums with zero problems. I have the same problem as you, where it locks up the browser when I visit that page and I have to reboot the browser to continue ( Chrome). Definitely an issue with that part of the site.

Where does the map get its data from? For example, on my profile, the location field says California, but none of the dots in California is me. Then I thought, maybe it will only place a dot if a city is specified, but there are others who have dots on the map and only have a state in the location field on their profile. Is there something else that tells the map whether or not to put a dot and where to put it?