KiteLife Forum

B-Series STD Package (3/15/14)

John Barresi

Oh. It's the beer talking!

Bourbon...........but I'm still feeling lucky ! :ani_sleep:

Hey I speak bourbon ...cheers :ani_victory:

http://www.whiskybase.com/profile/tkrinor/collection

What I'm trying to figure out is how a bourbon aficionado does not have a bottle of Blanton's or Woodford Reserve in his collection

What I'm trying to figure out is how a bourbon aficionado does not have a bottle of Blanton's or Woodford Reserve in his collection

The collection does not include empty bottles :cat_shy:

• Like 1

The collection does not include empty bottles :cat_shy:

Hmmm! Quite an impressive collection.............but I only rent it for a while.......... :cat_lol: cheers

Bourbon is the place that I'd like to be, therefore this kite will be coming to me. (It's poetic justice)

Sorry, you have to understand something. This kite will be coming to me, I don't have any B kite in my bag, so it would be a great addition to my bag.

Bourbon is the place that I'd like to be, therefore this kite will be coming to me. (It's poetic justice)

Sorry, you have to understand something. This kite will be coming to me, I don't have any B kite in my bag, so it would be a great addition to my bag.
So sorry Xay. It doesn't work that way. I'll let you try it out once it comes to my house.

So sorry Xay. It doesn't work that way. I'll let you try it out once it comes to my house.
Now that Todd had to say something, But now Mark get two chance to win this Kite. If I win it's yours Mark. Hehe