KiteLife Forum

Karma Drawing - PRISM Flip (3/12/14)

ninja

A lightly used Prism Fiip if you have good Karma.

Winner to be drawn on 3/12/14.

To enter post clearly "I'm in"

Entry number will be assigned in order of entry.

Drawing will be done using the RNG method.

All entrants are welcome. I'll cover shipping to anywhere in the continental US.

Entries:

1. Reved

2. boomertype

3. mtgrizzly52

4. JustStuff

5. Reef Runner

Boomer? Yo ho...hey Boomer? Earth to Boomer...Houston, we have a problem.... I'd type slower if that would help! Anyway, JB, Boomer's "coded" message probably means that "he's in" (in Boomer-speak). I'd default to that position. Anyway,for the record, me too!!! (Huh, does "me too" mean that I'm in? Of course, it does) I'm in!!! There are only two absolute certainties re: this drawing. 1.) I'll get a number and ... 2.) I will not win. :ani_giveup: Thus, good luck to everyone else. :prop:

• Like 1

I don't want to be greedy, so I will not be in on this one, but had I not won two drawings ago, I would certainly be going for this prize. Such an intriguing kite. (Plus I don't really have anything else to offer as a prize at the moment)

• Like 1

One fateful day I was in Freeport, Maine. I had a bit of time & wandered into the clearance store of LL Bean. Did not intend to buy anything, you know, just lookin'. Now right inside the door, on the first table, I see the word Prism. I had seen their kites in a few kite stores & was scared off by the price. But I remembered the high quality materials, cool designs & nice packaging of the Prism line. I picked up the kite & thought it was an interesting small kite. The tag said it was a returned item. Careful inspection revealed no flaws & a line winder that looked like it had never been unwound. Tag showed an affordable price & I bought it. I had "Know Eye Deer" what was about to begin. My KiteLife would sprout from this moment to a grand reawakening. Now the kites just keep coming & the journey has taken me to the Dark Side & ultimately to this forum. Here's a picture of my precious little Prism & it's Triad buddy. Great kite no doubt about it. Already have this one so I'll pass on this Karma drawing. My wife has flown this kite for hours. Just that is quite a thing to consider. Good Karma should go to the one that needs it most.

post-7709-0-26885300-1394240796_thumb.jp

(actually five different Prism kites show in this image)

• Like 1

OK - looking for some assistance with the company RNG to announce a winner. Otherwise I will have to throw darts and someone may get hurt (likely me). Not a long list so this should be exciting.