KiteLife Forum

And it begins...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, what a trip! That's totally something I want to do some day. I see you are making a stop in Yellowstone near the end of your journey (I'm imagining it will probably be this fall that you'll be there)... are you planning on a clinic or anything at that point? I live in Boise, I know you're not coming through B-town, but you'll be close, Yellowstone and/or Idaho Falls is only a few hours away from me.

• Like 1

Hi Wishous, we'll be doing lessons and clinics all around the US but aren't planning *anything* more than 4-6 weeks in advance, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens... Best place to stay up to date is here on the forum, and these Facebook pages.

www.facebook.com/barresij

www.facebook.com/johnbarresi

www.facebook.com/kitelifemagazine

FYI, while it does take a little navigation / translation skill for most folks to browse, TK's blog is a great place to see more of our travels and her awesome photography. :)

http://kishitaka.exblog.jp/19840969/

Some photos from my side of the lens, shot along the way from the Bay Area to San Diego:

Winchester Mystery House

post-1-0-59994300-1401312930_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-67740600-1401312958_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-19390100-1401312965_thumb.jpg

Will add some more momentarily, just moving into a better wifi network for the rest of these uploads. ;)

• Like 2

Nice pics guys! I really like the green plant pics- are those lillypads? It looks like they might be, but the drought has caught up to them.

I REALLY want to fly a kite out of the door to nowhere at the Winchester mansion.....

Clovers, no more than 6" high! :)

(I want to be really tiny and fly under them for a day)

• Like 2

I was wondering where you guys were! Great pics -- by the way, look closely at the first pic of the clover, can you see the four-leaf?

You're visiting some great places -- put a Rev in the air there!!!!! and get pics of ..... (oh yeah, you pitched the tent upside-down).

Have fun, don't forget to keep smiling.

• Like 1