KiteLife Forum

Revolution Zen Custom Colors

SOLD SOLD SOLD
I purchased this from a user on here about 5 or 6 months ago. Took it out yesterday to fly for the first time and was actually impressed at how well I did with it in low wind (1-2mph). I usually shy away from this low of wind so that I don't make a fool of myself but the Zen gave me the confidence I needed to fly.
Custom sail colors. I am pretty picky about details so I want to share it with you for your consideration. I give this sail an 8.5/10 for condition. There is nothing wrong with it as far as tears, rips, holes, etc. Physically, the sail is great and still full on crispy. The white does have a few color shadows from, my best guess, light dirt or light dust. It is very tricky and it might just be from the transparency of what is behind it because from 10 feet what I see disappears and it wont show up in a picture even without a flash. hold it up to the sun and it all disappears too. Ultimately, while flying, I couldn't see anything but perfection. But if you know how to give a REV a bath this one could maybe use a quick rinse off. I hope that makes sense. It is probably just the nature of the white, or I'm probably just being picky, but you heard it here first. 8.5/10.
Rev Zen rods
sleeve
$OLD, paypal (I will pay shipping contus)
I'm selling because I am trying to put together a triple set of REV 1.5 (full, mid, and std)

6dfa.jpg

e52a.jpg

9c75.jpg

• Like 2

Haha, replied to that PM!

There is no such thing as too many kites. I had 23 Revs one time not too long ago! :)

Reef, where did you say you were from in NC again? Mountains? I can't remember!

Nope, I'm near the NC/VA line, close to the lower end, of John H Kerr Reservoir :ani_victory:

Sorry - I thought there was an edit feature for any topics you started! I went back to one of mine and couldn't find one either!! I don't know now!!

Well, I can edit my topic "Title", if I use "Full Editor", in the first post ? :ani_victory:

Knew it was somewhere around here!! Thanks Nick!!