KiteLife Forum

Roku adds Youtube channel on all Roku devices

Captainbob

I have had a Roku box for years, to watch Netflix, Hulu Plus, NHL Live and a host of other Tv shows, that I don't need cable for. The one thing my Roku didn't have was a Youtube channel, so I couldn't watch kite videos and music and millions of other videos on Youtube on my big screen TV. They just added Youtube today, so now I can watch JB's Tutorials on my Roku and 60" LED TV. :ani_yahoo:

http://www.cnet.com/news/roku-brings-youtube-to-all-current-generation-streamers/

Been watching kite videos on my Roku and YouTube on my large screen tv.It's an entirely different experience than watching it on my PC.you can see the flying lines and exactly what the kite is doing and even the sound of the lines.Love it, and I can sit in my living room and go flying.

Here are some examples of videos that look great on a large screen.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hey CB...

The video in the middle... check out Gerardo's Youtube channel, I learned a lot from watching him fly. He has a number of Zephyr videos that you might be interested in...

~Rob.