KiteLife Forum

SF Bay Area, CA

I had a great time. Looking forward to doing this all over again tomorrow. Thanks to JB and TK for coming through the Bay Area and doing this.

And yes, winds got a bit strong in the afternoon. Don't think anyone had a wind meter out, but upper end of full vent. Enough that I got pulled a few steps by some of the larger gusts.

• Like 5

Ummmm, very light wind.... :( Now JB teaching how to launch with such wind.

post-3437-1399834178989_thumb.jpgpost-3437-13998341921292_thumb.jpg

Oh!! While I'm writing this post, wind changed a bit. Now some of students are play with the wind! :) :) :) And lunch time!

post-3437-13998343682522_thumb.jpg

Let's Smile Together Tour 2014

TK Barresi + AMA2

• Like 4

Been quiet on the forums due to working with a student (private lessons) for the past couple days... Two more days with him, 3-day weekend with another student, then probably making our way down to SoCal where we'll post some more updates. ;)

No need to apologize JB. They're not all gonna be banner days. It just depends on how you look at it. You're on working on your holiday. I rather believe it as working is a holiday for you.

• Like 1

A day instructing could be holiday-like, but the amount of person-to-person awareness I use is significant... Reading a student's flying taste, working out internal bugs as well as external, tweaking gear to match, guiding on a development path, all takes a lot of effort.

Still, beats the crap out of selling cars for a living (no slight to any car salesmen of course). :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...