KiteLife Forum

Mountain Board and Little Devil Power Foil

John Barresi

The next featured prize in our Kitelife Subscriber's area is valued at over $300, and will be a complete ready-to-use kit with handles, lines, kite and board... Over the foot slip-in/out straps included, not pictured.

Ground Industries' Flight Deck Off-Street Complete Mountain Board (click photo for info):

offstreet_flight_comp_4.jpgLittleDevil_1.jpeg

Here is Windzup's blurb on the Little Devil power foil:

The Little Devils are Ozone's all-round traction kite.

Designed for all types of traction fun from buggying to snowboarding, skiing to mountain boarding, skate-boarding, roller blading, kite surfing, even riding your granny's wheelchair. Whatever your traction passion, 'Little Devils' produce solid, sturdy, user-friendly power. Constructed using the latest technological innovations from the world of paraglider design the 'Little Devil' series delivers easy handling, brilliant resistance to luffing and enough performance to put most competition kites to shame.

The profile is thicker than a lot of conventional kites to provide extra stability in gusty winds or in the hands of the inexperienced. Combined with a hi-tech planform and a low drag line plan the 'Little Devils' are trimmed and tuned to balance performance, stability with handling that is ideal for all types of traction kiting.

All Ozone kites are built to the same standards as our rigorously tested and certified paragliders. This consistent and millimetre accurate construction creates kites that are incredibly tough and keep their shape and factory trim even after prolonged use. This special blend of parafoil characteristics help make the 'Little Devils' stand out from the crowd.

Little Devils come ready to fly with 4 lines, handles, manual and bag. Flyable with 2 or 4 line control. Quick and easy to change between 2 line and 4 line control.

Are we excited or what? For those of you that don't know, someone is going to win this fabulous package on February 7th as thanks for being a official subscriber... And for helping us maintain our ever-broadening selection of kite media.

You can sign up from the home page.

Here is the program I'm using for the random drawings... You guys (subscribers) currently number 1-26, so the odds are still very good at 1 in 26.

Our luck winner for this drawing is... #7

kitecrazy (aka Daniel Wilson)

Daniel, make sure to send me an email with your postal address so we can get this thing delivered... My roommate Moon has been eyeballing the board and foil since it arrived, I think we're lucky it's still there for you! :blink:

post-2-1076259497.jpg

Indeed... I've seen them in use, and was very tempted to "borrow" this one.

Daniel should consider himself lucky, and definitely get us some photos!

New prizes to be announced soon... Then I'm gone on the 16th for 9 days to Malaysia, back on the 25th with tons of great coverage for issue 35.

Nice try Boomer... Good news is, I'll have 2 more prizes announced before I leave.

I'd be willing to make you a Della Porta (custom art or you pick the design), and one or two other kites if you were willing to trade :blink: Say even 3 or 4 pocket sleds you could give to your friends. How about a Square Flake or a Delta Box kite (fast climber, nice flyer).

How about a pair of Della Portas, each with the same pattern, but with reversed color schemes.

P.