windwarrior

Any interest in a Prism Legacy in mint condition?

Nice kite, wondering if it has the lower spreaders & standoffs (not shown in pictures...)

Nice kite, wondering if it has the lower spreaders & standoffs (not shown in pictures...)

I had taken pictures real quick to get add to the post and just didn't completely assemble it.

Yes it comes complete as purchased originally from Prism.

I suppose the odds are that this was sold long ago but just in case, I'd be interested if it never did sell. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By John Barresi
      Aug 11-12 in Long Beach WA!
      Led by veteran pilots Scott Weider, Paul de Bakker and myself, this dual line kite workshop is for beginner though master levels, starting from the ins and outs of your equipment on up through fundamental flight techniques and trick flying - we'll also have a few Prism kites on hand for folks to try their hand at team and "ground play" flying without fear of damaging valuable equipment.
      Testimonials - http://tinyurl.com/nnzsmvd
      Anything with two strings is welcome including foils, stacks with tails and delta stunt kites - the purpose of this workshop is first and foremost to help you maximize the kites you have, and the way you like to fly... During the weekend, we'll cover a whole range of dual line topics that interrelate.
      Sign up here - https://kitelife.com/forum/store/product/92-stunt-kite-clinic-aug-11-12-2018/
      Registration is $125 per person ($100 for KiteLife Subscribers) and includes full access to two days of instruction from 10am-4pm on both Saturday and Sunday... We only have room for 16 students, please RSVP if you plan to participate.
      RSVP so far:
      @kff                              
    • By Nekoshi
      Found a nice little place in a nice little town to practice and learn indoor dual line. After an hour of trail and error, I started to get the hang of it. Can't wait to go back again! Here's a video of my progress today. I just felt like sharing. 

• By John Barresi
      Coming soon.
      https://www.facebook.com/kiteforge/videos/328735464269653/

• By John Barresi
      So I just made this...

Not the first kite I’ve ever made, but it is the first indoor - framed mostly in .098 carbon, eyeballed the bridle (3 point), flies pretty well in my back yard but I’m looking forward to tuning it after a proper indoor test.

• By JaseRicco
      1. Prism 25th Avviersary Quantum Radian Special Edition - Flown just a handful of times and is in excellent condition. 
      Kite comes with:
      Dyneema 85' 150# lines w/ straps Dyneema 85' 100# lines w/ straps Dyneema 85' 50# lines w/ straps 2 40' Nylon tails. One is Orange and one in Purple, both match the kite 16ft Led Kite Tail  All of this was roughly $200 including tax. Looking for $150 Includes shipping to CONUS. 
      Specs:
      Wing Span: 84"
      Wind Range: 3–25 MPH
      Frame: .098 Pultruded Carbon
      Lower Spreaders: Putruded Carbon
      Upper Spreader: Pultruded Carbon
      Sail: Ripstop Nylon & Mylar Laminate
      Assembled Weight: 15.3oz (435g.)

2. Premier Osprey. Small hole that has been repaired with transparent repair tape. $30 including shipping to CONUS

Let me know if more pics are needed.

• Upcoming Events