KiteLife Forum

Maybe you'll see me someday

SHBKF

Got home at eight P.M. this evening & put the Tekken together that another flier sold to me. What an impressive piece of craftsmanship. Such fine construction balanced with real beauty & style. It is certainly capable of flying better than I may ever hope to achieve. But with the help & encouragement of all you on KiteLife I have another top level kite. Now I'll be that guy that they talk about at the kite festival, "Did you see the kite that guy was flying? Shame is that he probably doesn't even know what he has.... Maybe he'll learn how to do it justice eventually."

Don't compete - never have!! I demo - I fly to satisfy myself and the crowd, not the judges! I have entered into comps, but only to get the few minutes allowed, to have the floor all to myself!! :ani_giveup:

Besides, I like "showing off"! :ani_yahoo:

• Like 2

Don't compete - never have!! I demo - I fly to satisfy myself and the crowd, not the judges! I have entered into comps, but only to get the few minutes allowed, to have the floor all to myself!! :ani_giveup:

Besides, I like "showing off"! :ani_yahoo:

I couldn't agree more. I was seeing if I could get Dayhiker to come over and let me fly that Tekken.