KiteLife Forum

Calling all Karma Folks!

bbailey49

Everyone, Larry has suffered a death in his family. Inasmuch as family takes precedence over anything else, I've let him know to not worry about finding a prize to offer. Let's all send some positive thoughts his way as he deals with this difficult time.

I need a volunteer. Anyone out there have something to offer to keep the karma rolling? Marshall, do you have another stake holder laying around? Anyone got a kite they don't fly that could use a new home? Let's keep this going for Larry.

Thanks in advance, everyone. -B

• Like 2

Thanks, Marshall. That's a great idea. Let's make it a package Karma prize. We've got Marshall's Stake holder. Anyone got a cool stake to go with it? How about a kite for that stake to hold? Let's put some oomph back into our Karma. I've never failed to be impressed by the generosity of my fellow kite fliers, don't let me down. I'll throw in a one year subscription to KiteLife to the winner. If you're not a subscriber, you'll get an entry Into the subscriber giveaways, plus all of the other goodies subscriber access allows. If you're already a subscriber, I'll give you the option of taking this as an extra subscription (2 entries into the drawing), or when your renewal comes up, your next year will be on me.

Come on folks, let's make this one epic!

• Like 2

Alright, we have a stake holder, we have kites, anyone got a cool stake? That's all we're missing. Is OCR around any, Scott? He had some really nice stakes.

I have a homemade stake for the beer lovers out there...fiberglass shaft mated to a Genesee Cream Ale bear tap for the handle.

• Like 2

Alright, we have a stake holder, we have kites, anyone got a cool stake? That's all we're missing. Is OCR around any, Scott? He had some really nice stakes.

I have a homemade stake for the beer lovers out there...fiberglass shaft mated to a Genesee Cream Ale bear tap for the handle.

Winner! Winner! We have our stake, our stake holder and some kites for the stake to hold. Tmadz, let me know which one of those two old duallies you would like to offer. I don't think we need to use both with Scott offering the B2 as well. Maybe hold on to the other one as a direct Karma gift to some would be flyer you meet out in the world. etully, please post a pic or send me a link to a pic of your stake that I can use in the drawing post. I will be putting together a post in the next couple of days. Thank you, my friends, for once again showing me how generous this community is. You rock!

Contributors to this drawing are certainly welcome to enter. I know I want to. I will find a way to do the drawing that is clear of any potential conflict. Maybe have JB do it if he's not in himself. Something like that.

B2 full vent 3 wrap frame. Fully flyable...used of course ;) caps a little round , bungees ok, bridle getting there, but usable..sail on pretty darn good shape considering.....fly it like ya stole it!post-7551-0-05600600-1406253123_thumb.jp Be sure to test drive it this weekend with Barton and JB :P

• Like 1