Benson and Outer Space For Sale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi

Do you still have these kites. I just so happen to love Benson kites. It would be best to contact me via my email: oneand1and1@gmail.com

Thanks

Dave

If you're interested in these kites then you'll have to communicate via this forum. I will NEVER answer to a private email again since the last time I made that mistake I had to shut down my email address. Yeah, no thanks. I smell a spammer!!!!

I highly doubt that KiteAngst is a spammer. Been a member since 2007 and hasn't posted. Spammers don't usually wait 8 years before trying to hit a target. I'm guessing this is someone that is not on the technology edge and only visits the forum occasionally. Email is probably the best way for them to be contacted electronically. That being said, and with your prior experience, I don't blame you one bit for insisting that the potential transaction be discussed strictly on KL. I just don't know if I would go around throwing out accusations like that without something more concrete.

I highly doubt that KiteAngst is a spammer. Been a member since 2007 and hasn't posted. Spammers don't usually wait 8 years before trying to hit a target. I'm guessing this is someone that is not on the technology edge and only visits the forum occasionally. Email is probably the best way for them to be contacted electronically. That being said, and with your prior experience, I don't blame you one bit for insisting that the potential transaction be discussed strictly on KL. I just don't know if I would go around throwing out accusations like that without something more concrete.

I guess I jumped the gun on the accusations part(not in my nature ) but it really pissed me off having to close that email address from the last experience I had with a member here. It may very well had been to his account being hacked without his knowledge but I can't really say.

I've done quite a bit of business on this forum without any issues other than that mentioned here so I'm most definitely guarded now and have no intention of making the same mistake twice.

I'm most definitely not tech challenged and am on here almost daily with or without logging on. Business gets very busy and time is of the essence. I haven't seen anything appealing and haven't seen or received any responses to my post for these so no real reason to log on with time restraints thrown into the mix.

My apologies if my outburst to the "spam " comment bothered anyone but my feelings stand on the matter.

• Like 1

Sorry - did not mean to imply that you were tech challenged, but possibly he is! With only one post to his credit, it leaves you wondering about his ability or a want to check things regularly.

Understand your bad experience and the precautions taken. No problem there!

• Like 1

Wow, I caused a bit of a stir. Sorry about that WindWarrior. Thanks bbailey49 for your common sense. ( I've been addicted to Stunt Kites for 8 years? I wondered how long it's been.)

WindWarrior, I really do love Benson kites. I have a Deep Space and had a Gemini that was stolen (which is ok with me if they actually learned how to fly it).

Please let me know what you're asking for them. I've had my email jacked before so I understand where you were coming from. It's just that I check my email daily. But I'll check back here for a response and I'll try not to take so long.

Thanks

• Like 2

Appreciate the feedback.

I'm glad he responded because I couldn't understand if someone was smart enough to get through the process of setting up an account on this forum, then he's probably smart enough to respond and monitor accordingly to his own post.

Good to see I wasn't imagining things.....phew.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.....selling these kites. ;)

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...