KiteLife Forum

B-Series STD Package (9/25/14)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

B-Series STD (package), roughly a $350 value!

post-1-0-83172900-1407723729_thumb.jpg

This package includes kite, 2 wrap and 3 wrap frames, adjustable handles, DVD, weight kit and kite sleeve!

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is PURPLE and BLACK with BLACK CENTER, on a FULL SAIL... This is regular (factory) model, it is not a Pro by Bazzer, but will still provide excellent flying for whoever wins this.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/354, and will be drawn on September 25th, 2014!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• Like 5

My Rev bag is full. And I don't need another full sail either. I don't fly what I have enough. Thanks for the idea, Rob.

JB, put my number on the redraw list, too, please. I will happily fly what I've got.

Thank you.

Karen M.

• Like 3

I have yet to even see a REV fly except on the computer. I would definitely love to win this, please RNG be nice to me. Purple is just a bonus, love it.

Guess I will try posting for the RNG because not posting seems not to work. Hmm well if I don't win at least I tried.

Could the RNG please tell me how it is to fly a REV?

Thanks. Hope full hunter here

Jason if that is a vote for me to the RNG I greatly appreciate it but somehow I don't think the RNG operates from a voting stand point. There does not seem to be a lot of kite flyers where I live so I'm on my own most of the time, except when a stranger ask if they could try to fly my kite. So I let them fly what ever dual line I have in the sky. With a few instructions from a beginner myself they fall in love with it. Fingers crossed none of them have broken anything yet. If the vote was not for me I apologize to the RNG for my long winded story of my life.

Good luck everyone

• Like 4