KiteLife Forum

B-Series STD Package (9/25/14)

John Barresi

My flying has been my therapy for years!!! I call it - Wind Therapy!! Brought back and renewed many skills I had thought were lost after my stroke! Improved hand/eye coordination, balance, and most importantly - confidence!! No longer just a hanger on, watching from the sidelines! But someone who is now active and even learned indoor flying at an advanced age (59, now 63)!!

You got health - I ain't buying no excuses!! If I can, just about anyone can!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Shoulders are coming right along and should be ready for some light flying late september & october. A new rev would fit right into the pt routine. It has been way to long since i was able to move my hands quick enough to fly. If Wayne can get back out there after a stroke I sure can get these old shoulders back in action. If that rng does not kick me a rev I can will just have to get my duals tuned up and back in the air. I have some grandkids coming along that will be ready in a year or two. Keep flying!

• Like 4

I just subscribed to get in o this. what an amazing way to give back to the community. Winning this would be amazing as I just purchased my first Rev and now my 12 year old son wants one. It is hard to share when you really want to be flying it. Good luck to everyone on this drawing. Jason, the next time you go out to the Wahoos stadium please let me know. I would love to meet up with you. I am assuming that you will be going to Flying high over the harborin Destin in Oct. Hope to meet some of the members there as well.

• Like 3

If it's not raining, I might go tomorrow, as I have to try out a German quad kite that a friend sent me to do the first fly on. Feel free to call me( 850-293-4996 ) anytime and we can arrange a nice Rev session. Bring your son, I've got extras. And yes, definitely will be at Fly High On The Harbor in October.

Jason ImaWhoDatCrazyCajun Wheeler

You are automatically entered if you are a kitelife subscriber.

SHHHH! You're giving away the "secret" club benefits!!!!

Nope, nothing to do but be a subscriber!! Easy, but beware the RNG (random number generator), it has a mind of it's own!!! Many a ship of dreams dashed on the rocks of hope by the (sometimes) cruel RNG!

Good luck!

• Like 1

beware the RNG (random number generator), it has a mind of it's own!!! Many a ship of dreams dashed on the rocks of hope by the (sometimes) cruel RNG!

Gosh Wayne, I kinda like the old RNG. It's been pretty darn good to me, in both the Kitelife drawings and the Karma drawings. No wonder you never win anything, talking such trash about our good friend & buddy, "the noble RNG"............. Sheeeesh ! :ani_whistling:

• Like 2