KiteLife Forum

WTB-REV: Looking for 3rd kite to set, do you have?

Hi, I am going to throw this out there. My 7 year old son Brody has been flying Rev's for about 3 months now, we were able to get these 2 matching revs from a friend for him, one being a Std sail and the other a Full vent. We are now interested in finding a Mid-vent kite and are going to see if we can find the missing kite to this set. We need sail only but framed would be nice too. Let me know if you have the matching kite to this set and would consider selling, we will consider any mid-vent in just about any condition (preferably used) but again it would be so cool to have all three matching kites for him. Thank you.

Stephen & Brody.

post-3887-0-83768600-1413329543_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Congrats. Nice score for your son.

My guess is those are custom colors and miiiiiight have come from a team set? I don't know, something about the color on one side and grayscale on the other makes me think team kites, but I haven't been able to find pictures of a team flying this color scheme. I noticed in the picture something that looked like signatures on the kites (can't read them). Any clues there as to where these kites might have come from? Also possibly there wasn't a 3rd kite in the set? Good luck on your search.