KiteLife Forum

B-Series Mid Vent Package (12/15/14)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... This time around, a B-Series Mid-Vent (package), roughly a $350 value and a killer early Holiday present for whoever wins!

post-1-0-65054000-1416335336_thumb.jpg

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is LIME and BLACK with BLACK CENTER, on a MID-VENT SAIL.

This package includes kite, two frames, adjustable handles, DVD, weight kit and kite sleeve!

This is regular (factory) model, it is not a Pro by Bazzer, but will still provide excellent flying for whoever wins this.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/340, and will be drawn on December 15th, 2014!

Our thanks (over and over), the very best to you and yours...

Let the drooling begin!

• Like 4

Wayne, Nick, and anybody else who might be coveting this bit of ripstop, please calm down and direct your "wishin'" to 2015's drawings. The fix is in on this one! I have already informed my girlfriend RNG that the 15th of December is not only our US Bill of Rights Day, but also my very own BIRTHDAY! So, you guys may wish me a most Happy Birthday and Congrats and all that, but kindly quit whining about how much you like and want MY birthday gift! Thank you for your interest and cooperation.

• Like 2

I was just looking at my kite collection. I have a STD, mid-vent and a full-vent already. And I have several one of a kind Revs. None of them get flown as much as they should. I will pass on this drawing. If my number happens to come up, please go on to the next number.

I have a full bag and I am happy.

Thanks.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

The standard pulled.. it was overpowered...lines tight.

The Full Vent was smooth a slack line line delight.

But a MID was the combination from day 1 ...just right..

Won't you sail to NE Florida....in a few nights?

2 long seasons.....i have craved that thing..

That perfect mix of belly and venting at the wings..

making me trick ..an axel and a flic flac thing.

The rng has no mercy for grown ups or kids...but i saw a shooting star.

and immediately. ........

wished for MIDs

• Like 5