KiteLife Forum

High Wind Quad

CLTKiter

Well as a relative newbie to Revving...my own thoughts would be to bite the bullet and buy a vented rev. If you are bound and determined to fly in high winds the Vented Rev ll is awesome....at least it was the one time I got to fly one.

I have a vented 1.5 that I use quite often when the winds are up significantly and I still want to retain very good control and not have to raise my shoulders walking off the field so my knuckles won't drag!! Don't shy away from vented Revs...they are really quite wonderful to fly specially the 1.5's!! :)

Aiyana, you don't fool me a bit! :( You're telling them all to get vented rev II's. so you can buy those solid colored rev II's for your stack.. :)

Hey, they were pretty kewl even in that funky light wind. I would have thought you'd never get them up.

Let me know when Diane or Tony post pictures of them on the BCKA web site. oh yeah, Where was Tony? I was looking forward to flying with him again. Tell him I said hello, and I'm sorry I missed him.

Tks again for a wonderful weekend lady. I had a great time visiting you and all those BC flyers.

BB

Penny