KiteLife Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mystainedskin

Karma - JB for a Weekend Entries (1/15/2015)

me too #949

This is the karma drawing. If you want to be entered you need to post "I'm in". Entry isn't automatic like jb's member drawings.

• Like 1

Looks like we have a winner... Mr. RobB Lucky #4

Congratulations! Entry #'s 67-71 in the giveawaypost-7551-0-60335000-1421369584_thumb.pn

• Like 3

I've got the transporter -- the only problem is it costs about ten times as much as an airline ticket.

• Like 2

Congratulations Rob! I hope you got the winning ticket and get the chance to learn lots and lots from John!!!

Well there goes my theory of being number 1 on the Karma List! *LOL*

mtgrizzly52

• Like 1

Thanks, Scott & everyone... Wow, I didn't think I had any Karma ! What a surprise... I smell a dual-line Karma drawing coming up !

• Like 5

Congratulations, Rob! Can I come up when you win the weekend?

Yes, anyone who is within range could come up & enjoy a good fly on the beach ! Whether I win or not, my beach always has room for someone else with a kite...

• Like 3

Thanks, Scott & everyone... Wow, I didn't think I had any Karma ! What a surprise... I smell a dual-line Karma drawing coming up !

I agree. ..you gotta make room for all those quads :P Congrats! Come on Karma...we need a double whammy!
  • Like 1

Rob and I are working on the next drawing. Thanks, Scott. Great prize idea. Congratulations, Rob!

• Like 3

The new drawing is posted. It's pretty amazing. Locking this thread down now. Thank you everyone

• Like 2