KiteLife Forum
  • Similar Content

• By vnkite
      Here are kite photos that taken by fly-cam.
      They are "Dieu Sao", a Vietnamese traditional flute kite. Together with "Ao Dai", "Dieu Sao" is a word that not translated into English...

(See more at DieuSao.Com)
    • By vnkite
      If you are curious about Vietnamese kites, looking for Vietnam kite festival news etc., here's the link: https://dieusao.com
      It's the Vietnam Flute Kite forum. Though all members post articles and comments in Vietnamese, you may use Google Translation to understand their meanings.
      Have fun with kites world-wide!

• By vnkite
      Let's enjoy the most interesting shoots about kite flying...
      ... coming from Vietnam Kite community!
      The best video of kites ever, do you think so?
    • By bsturmco
      View Advert OSKUSA Exodus Full Sail and Exodus Max Vented
      For Sale is an OSKUSA Exodus Full/Standard sail kite and an OSKUSA Exodus Max Vented kite. Both were bought in 3/2019 from Ocean Shores Kites. This is the newest version of these kites; check the logo placement on the top RH side of the sails. These kites have A-Holes instead of mesh on the leading edge. They also have Center T's on the leading edge to hold the vertical spars.  Both kites have Crystal T2 frames, come with a canvas bag, and include an extra endcap with bungee. The two kites are in excellent/great condition.
      Asking $275 for both, but am willing to sell them individually for $145 each. PayPal payment only. I will provide free shipping. Will sell to USA only.
      Please message me with any questions or additional photos. THX!
      Advertiser bsturmco Date 05/16/2020 Price $275.00 Category Kites (Quad Line) Brand OSKUSA Model Exodus  
    • By bsturmco
      For Sale is an OSKUSA Exodus Full/Standard sail kite and an OSKUSA Exodus Max Vented kite. Both were bought in 3/2019 from Ocean Shores Kites. This is the newest version of these kites; check the logo placement on the top RH side of the sails. These kites have A-Holes instead of mesh on the leading edge. They also have Center T's on the leading edge to hold the vertical spars.  Both kites have Crystal T2 frames, come with a canvas bag, and include an extra endcap with bungee. The two kites are in excellent/great condition.
      Asking $275 for both, but am willing to sell them individually for $145 each. PayPal payment only. I will provide free shipping. Will sell to USA only.
      Please message me with any questions or additional photos. THX!
  • Upcoming Events