KiteLife Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mystainedskin

Never Say Never

Todays journey started with all intentions of Rev flying on a local pier with floating docks. Upon arriving and waiting for a few folks to move...the wind got funky..eventually dying off.

I managed to squeeze some water play and a little flying in..but not enough to even get the camera set up. After a few dips of complete stillness and nowhere to run...I decided to Kap instead of slice my sail on barnacles.

It took about an hour to finally get the Triton up high enough for some liftable air. At approximately 350'..viola

Never say Never. With all good efforts come rewards! After much running and fighting bugs and the wind....here is my prize.

........a few were too large.I will resize and post up in a bit.post-7551-0-31882600-1420348564_thumb.jp

post-7551-0-24326200-1420347690_thumb.jp

post-7551-0-14199600-1420347708_thumb.jp

post-7551-0-41828700-1420347729_thumb.jp

• Like 8

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By bsturmco
      View Advert OSKUSA Exodus Full Sail and Exodus Max Vented
      For Sale is an OSKUSA Exodus Full/Standard sail kite and an OSKUSA Exodus Max Vented kite. Both were bought in 3/2019 from Ocean Shores Kites. This is the newest version of these kites; check the logo placement on the top RH side of the sails. These kites have A-Holes instead of mesh on the leading edge. They also have Center T's on the leading edge to hold the vertical spars.  Both kites have Crystal T2 frames, come with a canvas bag, and include an extra endcap with bungee. The two kites are in excellent/great condition.
      Asking $275 for both, but am willing to sell them individually for $145 each. PayPal payment only. I will provide free shipping. Will sell to USA only.
      Please message me with any questions or additional photos. THX!
      Advertiser bsturmco Date 05/16/2020 Price $275.00 Category Kites (Quad Line) Brand OSKUSA Model Exodus  
    • By bsturmco
      For Sale is an OSKUSA Exodus Full/Standard sail kite and an OSKUSA Exodus Max Vented kite. Both were bought in 3/2019 from Ocean Shores Kites. This is the newest version of these kites; check the logo placement on the top RH side of the sails. These kites have A-Holes instead of mesh on the leading edge. They also have Center T's on the leading edge to hold the vertical spars.  Both kites have Crystal T2 frames, come with a canvas bag, and include an extra endcap with bungee. The two kites are in excellent/great condition.
      Asking $275 for both, but am willing to sell them individually for $145 each. PayPal payment only. I will provide free shipping. Will sell to USA only.
      Please message me with any questions or additional photos. THX!
    • By KAP Jasa
      Hi all!

Here is the footage of the first flight of our newest monster, a Giant Wiener Doggo Kite, designed and made by dr.agon.

The kite itself (with Caly the KAP dog appliqué) is 6 m by 1,5 m ripstop nylon, and the tail is 15 m by 3,6 m taft.
    • By KAP Jasa
      World Wide KAP Week - #WWKW2019 - is on, and we flew our camera in difficult, turbulent conditions with the wind way too strong for our venerable Rokkaku ... This session in Tivoli park, Ljubljana, didn't produce exceptional photos, but every KAP is a good KAP, right?
      Check out the full set on our KAP website! 😉

• By KAP Jasa
      Hello again 🙂

Here are some kite aerial photos of Dornava Manor, the largest and most exquisite Baroque architectural ensemble in Slovenia. Built in the first half of the 18th century it still boasts one of the longest Baroque garden axis in the region. Read more about it - and see more aerial photos! - on our KAP website ...

All photos shot with a new KAP kite - a dr.agon D90 BW mini delta, designed for strong(er) winds (it went over 50 km/h here).

• Upcoming Events