KiteLife Forum

Once again this year...I was fortunate enough to spend several days in Treasure Island for the 18th Annual Sport Kite Competition. This was my third year in attendance.

Nice weather saw fair winds and large crowds.Sunday brought some of the largest spectator crowds I have seen. Unfortunately,I was flying line all day and unable to KAP.....never thought I would say that was an issue :P

Saturday however, I did manage to put the camera up and do a 1500 picture run throughout the area and competition/demo field. I have had the opportunity to review and crop out 50 or so pictures and uploaded them here for your viewing pleasure ;)https://flic.kr/s/aHsk7haVfu

• Like 3

Lol I got my first KAP pictures at the beach but even though I set for a pic every 5 seconds I ended up shooting video. Now trying to figure out how to capture a pic from video feed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Try keyframes kn the editing software...or some other editing packs have a screen shot grab.

I do not use video often .. so not real sure. I am sure someone will chime in. Nice hearing you are going at it ;)

I mainly take stills..time lapse..just hit start and let it rip. It is about kiting for me..pics are just a bonus and a challenge to fly with the camera.