KiteLife Forum

BETA LAUNCH - KitePaint.com

Spence Watson

I have a side project that I have been working on for the last few months. It was somewhat of an experiment with different technologies, and has been very much a learning experience. But, today I am ready to announce the beta launch of kitepaint.com.

This is a beta launch, so the project is at the point of usability, but is not yet finished. The reason I am beta launching this is to get some more eyes on the project to find bugs that I may have missed, and to see what public opinion is and how it may influence changes to the site.

I am launching with only one product at the moment, the Revolution B-Series PRO. But, I am hoping to add more to the site in the future.

Feel free to play around on it, and let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Watty

• Like 2

Lookin good! Black not working for vertical wear strips. Auto-fill does not do the extra vent. Will logo be available in the same colors as Rev Colorizer?

Will save try to save design and make public.

The backgrounds don't save; should they?

Will you be adding the Zen?

Okay, I'm having waaaaay too much fun now! I added 3 designs and made them public. Feel free to delete them if they get in the way when you make changes.

• Like 1

Lookin good! Black not working for vertical wear strips. Auto-fill does not do the extra vent. Will logo be available in the same colors as Rev Colorizer?

Ah, you're right about the issues with the xtra vent. I had to update the template earlier, and must have forgot a step. I'll get that fixed soon. The logo should be able to be colored the same as it is in the Rev Colorizer. It is done just like any other panel.

Will save try to save design and make public.

No, saving the design will just save it. You can make it public ine settings menu (gear icon), or it will ask you if you try to share it.

The backgrounds don't save; should they?

No, the background is not considered to be part of the design. It's just there for user''s visualization.

Will you be adding the Zen?

No plans to, no. The B-Series PRO was added as my launching product because I built the one for Rev in the past. Any future additions will be individual deals with manufacturers.

• Like 1