KiteLife Forum

Kymera (3/25/15)

John Barresi

Our latest prize, to be drawn for one subscriber on March 25th, 2015!

This is the exact same kite that I fly - literally, when I take a new one out of the bag I just add the weights and adjust the bridle to the "nose back" position at the top spreader fittings... Stock, and ready to rock.

Kymera, $225 value!

post-1-0-26425500-1424022103_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-06270600-1424022119_thumb.jpg

This package includes kite, removable weights and kite sleeve!

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is LIME GREEN, with WHITE and GREY.

-- Click here to sign up --

Odds of winning are currently 1/336, drawing will be on March 25th, 2015!

Our thanks, and the very best of luck to all of you... :)
  • Like 1

One of these might even get ME to get back to dualies!!! Now that would be something!!! :ani_idea:

Not you ! :ani_victory:

Hey!!!! I cut my flying teeth on dualies!! Just cause I fly Revs more than anything right now, doesn't mean I don't like or appreciate a good dualie when I see one!! May only be able to do "old skool" tricks, but .....! :ani_idea:

I've been flying dualies for about 2years, and Revs for a little over 1 year. I don't know why, but I just can not trick on a dualie. The hand motions seem so fast, and my old hands don't move that fast. I do like putting the Prism E3 up in a good wind, and hanging on. I just find it much easier to trick on the Revs.

• Like 1

Seems like a nice large kite. And as I read elsewhere size is important for beginners.

Had some luck on my cheap 200x70 cm $10 dual line parafoil with my son the other day. Wind was strong, so he dropped the handles the first few times I lauched it. But after that it was fun. Saturday the wind was on the light side, 8-10 mph, and it kept stalling for him.

Really looking for something that will fly in lighter wind, and will be fun for my son. He liked my rev-clone, but too afraid to destroy it, so only little flying.