KiteLife Forum

Karma - Revolution Supersonic 3/15/2015

makatakam

Rob, please PM the address to which I should send it. Enjoy the kite, she's about a mover!

P.S. -- If this will be your first time flying a Supersonic, do it in wind less than 12mph. Standard quad-line set-up, 90# line x 80 or 120 feet, 13" handles should do just fine. Anything over 15mph, get heavier lines, like 150#.

Congrats Rob! You've got a great place to play with this kite. Just drink a couple of Red Bulls before flying in 15+. Needed to keep your eyes on the kite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Rob! I know we will get to see video soon. I flew my similar Shockwave for the first time today & was definitely wishing for higher wind. With variable wind the window was somewhat narrow but a few high gusts had the sail humming. Switched back to the full vent 1.5 B waiting for a better opportunity that Spring will surely bring. By the way, you were also right about the Widow Maker becoming my new friend.

Thanks Rob for all your help, encouragement & influence, SHBKF

WOW ! I am psyched ! I haven't flow anything with four lines that's fast. Thank you, Mark, for such a great offering... it's a great looking kite. My mind is spinning, what a great kick-off for kite month ! :cat_lol:

...now I'm starting to rack my brain for the next drawing !

• Like 3

Congratulations, Mr. Barden. Change your screen name and win kites. You might start something with that strategy.

Thank you everyone for participating. Thank you, Mark, for the most generous offering. I have already approved Rob's new drawing so I'm locking this thread down. Further congratulations for Rob can be left at his drawing.

May the Karma be with you.