KiteLife Forum

Crossfire Comp (5/10/15)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

This is a brand new Crossfire COMP sport kite by Dodd Gross, from Skydog Kites, roughly a $139 value!

A good all-rounder and trick kite, this is a great addition for any intermediate/advanced flier.
http://www.skydogkites.com/stuntkites/crossfire.shtml

post-1-0-44886400-1427288615_thumb.png

Dimensions: 91" x 39"

Materials: Ripstop Nylon Sail/6mm Carbon Fiber Frame
Skill Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Wind Range: 3-18mph
Line Set: 70kg/25m Dyneema on winder with fly straps

I've actually had personal time on a previous model of this design before, it was a great trick kite, I liked the way it handled on it's back (jacobs ladder, etc).

==

If you haven't done so already, You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/335, and will be drawn on May 10th, 2015!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin. ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

+1

I think this is gonna be a pretty nice kite. I recently got a look at most of the Sky Dog line in person. Very impressive. A real value. This is their flag ship trickster. I'm thinkin' anyone (especially me) would be glad to own it.....

• Like 2

I've been thinking about this kite. And since the drawing is on Mother's Day, it should go to a kite-flier mother. So let's narrow the available numbers down to the mothers and then have the drawing. A good idea, right?

My best guess would be that your odds would be better than 1 out of 10...

Tell you what... if for some silly reason my number comes up, I'll send it south after giving it a try. I've always wanted to try one of these, but never got the chance.

Have a Happy Mom's Day !

Odds are 1 in 332 or there abouts. That's how many active subscriptions there are. Still good odds.

C'mon 977!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, but out of the 332, how many are Moms ?

Good morning all, drum roll please... :)

Winner of this month's prize is Subscriber #1140, congratulations to Steve Kline - fly her in good health sir!

Thanks to all for playing, we'll have a new, awesome prize up announced within the next couple days. ;)

• Like 2

Congratulations, Steve! Enjoy it!!

As for Mother's Day, my present starts tomorrow. We're going to the Outer Banks for a few days of laziness, kite flying and just generally playing tourist in a casual way.

• Like 1