KiteLife Forum

website problems?

Seems like pages, pictures, etc. on this website are taking an abnormally long time to load. Everywhere else I go to seems okay. Something going on maybe...?

Use Chrome, download and use Adblocker. Helps a lot.

Never really adjusted to Chrome, Adblocker is always running on Firefox though. All other sites I was visiting at the time were okay. Seems to be okay now, perhaps just a deluge of traffic when I was here last. :blue_smile:

• Like 1

It's slower for me too than other sites are, but usually comes up in less than 5 seconds. If your computer has any less than 4GB of Ram, and less than a quad-core processor, it will have a harder time handling today's internet. The other thing that will help is rebooting the computer when you notice things are getting slower. The Ram memory stores data during use. Powering off clears stored data.

Chrome IMHO, is quicker than Firefox. I use both. There are usually no more than 10 users on at any given time, so traffic should not affect your connection. The wireless service you have and data transfer rate of your hardware will also affect speed.

Hope this is of some help.

• Like 1