KiteLife Forum

Dual Line Trick Fliers might enjoy this...

RobB

I was just clicking around a little bit on the ol' interweb and came across this new thing that they're doing on the SportKiteDesign site called Sequence of the Month.

http://sportkitedesign.se/latest-news/21-sotm-january

I'm pretty sure this is the same pilot featured in the Seven promo video, I am just amazed by his flying. I dream about flying like that, but I'm afraid my mind doesn't work that fast. Flippy & Floppy, but doesn't look sloppy !

• Like 3

Super cool, Rob! I really like how he gives a blow by blow so you could work on the sequence at your own speed. ITs kind of like a monthly program of study. A guy could just learn part of it, too, a couple of moves to get some different combos going. And as you said, its pretty fast. Great stuff, thanks for posting!

• 2 months later...

Adrian seems to have taken much from Wardley. Most tricks center around the backspin. In almost all his entries he enters the backspin from a downward flight and not the typical broken axel or flare out - unusual. I notice also which I will try is the lazy susan stoppage at on a particular multi-lazy rotation at 180* then backspinning to a his next trick combination. The stoppage of a trick with half revolutions seems to be something we see in Stoke in the Park. It seems these videos CARRY-ON this tradition very well.

I also expect him to be left handed? Great hand speed. At 61 I trick for 30 seconds pause for 30 seconds, etc. you need slo-mo for sure with Adrian. :ani_giveup::ani_giveup::ani_giveup:

APJ