KiteLife Forum

Karma - Benson Gemini (6/1/15)

Tmadz

Last chance. I'm pulling this one in the morning. Wake up, coffee, drawing.

I think 6/1 is a whole 'nother day away if I'm not mistaken. Either that or those damn aliens got me again and I missed an entire day this time!

Last chance. I'm pulling this one in the morning. Wake up, coffee, drawing.

I think 6/1 is a whole 'nother day away if I'm not mistaken. Either that or those damn aliens got me again and I missed an entire day this time!

Oh jeez. You're exactly right Brucifer. I completely screwed up. Been way too busy lately juggling way too many balls. Well, it'll be bright and early before I go to work.

ONE MORE DAY! ONE MORE DAY!

• Like 1

OK. I am having some real computer issues based on my inability to add the screen print. I have it in a Word document. I have the winner, but want to post the RNG with time stamp for support. I have a very limited internet presence and don't really do any photo sharing so I'm just a tech boob sometimes.

If JB or Barton could help me maybe. Otherwise I'll try to fix it at lunch time.

OK. I am having some real computer issues based on my inability to add the screen print. I have it in a Word document. I have the winner, but want to post the RNG with time stamp for support. I have a very limited internet presence and don't really do any photo sharing so I'm just a tech boob sometimes.

Just whisper it to me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If JB or Barton could help me maybe. Otherwise I'll try to fix it at lunch time.

I sent you a PM, Rob. Email me the file and I'll get it posted. -B

Alright, folks. Todd has sent me the screen shot of the drawing page. Here it is...

post-7635-0-41233200-1433184604_thumb.pn

It looks like the lucky winner is number 4...SparkieRob, our first international winner.

Congratulations, Rob! Get in touch with Todd to work out the particulars of the shipping.

Thank you all again for participating and thank you, Todd for the excellent prize offering. We're looking forward to seeing what comes from Down Under.

• Like 2