KiteLife Forum

Karma - NEW Fortuna Forms Leaf SLK (June 19th)

SparkieRob

Karma is the law of moral causation.

To be considered in the draw, your post must start with "I'm in" by 19 June 8pm Perth Western Australia (WST) time. (+8 hours GMT)
You must be prepared to pay it forward.
You can't put up for your drawing the prize you won.
You can be from ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD to enter.
Order of posting determines order in the drawing. Numbers will go into a cup and drawn by the Shift Supervisor at my work.

(Moderator's note: We would like to emphasize that if the winner of this drawing is not a resident of the US, the standard Karma rules will still apply to the next drawing. Shipping to a US winner will be paid for or arranged by the host of the next drawing.)

Fortuna Forms have most generously made available any of the available Leaf SLK kites. Colours currently available are Blue and Red & Black (which I personally like). Along with shipping to anywhere in the U.S. If you are from outside the U.S. then I will cover the shipping.

These kites are 14" x 20" (350mm x 500mm) and have detachable tails for stability and a detachable bridle for a clean look when you hang it on your wall. They are beautiful.

When trying to think of something to put up when I entered the previous drawing to was stuck. I happen to be looking at the Leaf kites when my wife looked over my shoulder and said, "I like them". I have shown her thousands of kites and she has liked 2! I took that as a sign. I got in contact with Nic about what I planned to do and her reply helped shape this drawing. She offered not only the kite for free but also shipping to the U.S. She said if some overseas wins I can cover that. With an offer like that I couldn't refuse. And then I bought one for my wife!!!

post-6827-0-80815000-1433347554_thumb.jp post-6827-0-11191500-1433347572_thumb.jp

Standard Karma Note from the Moderators

This is a Karma Drawing. The winner of the drawing is expected to pay it forward by offering their own prize for the next drawing. Please do not enter unless you are willing to offer your own prize, preferably not the prize you just won. Drawings should be open for entry approximately 2 weeks, and the next drawing should be posted as soon as possible to keep the Karma rolling.
These drawings are run by and for KiteLife members. The moderating team only ensures that your drawing post contains all of the pertinent information (drawing date/time, adequate prize description, drawing rules) before approval.

If you are a KiteLife forum member from the US or Canada, you are eligible to enter. You do not have to be a paid subscriber. Members from Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii are welcome to enter the Karma drawings provided they are willing to pay half of the Karma prize shipping cost.

The method and timing of the payment will be agreed upon between the two parties after the drawing for a particular prize.

Here is the link to the original Rules and Guidelines thread:
http://kitelife.com/forum/topic/5426-rules-and-guidelines-please-read/

The mechanism for the drawing itself is entirely at the discretion of the person offering the prize. In the past, entry number has been determined either by order of entry or by the post number in which the member declares entry into the drawing. The drawings have been performed using the RNG method (http://www.random.org/sequences/) or by choosing the numbers out of a hat (I believe an adorable daughter did the picking in that scenario). The only requirement is that the method of selection is clearly spelled out in the drawing post.

Entry into the drawings is done by STARTING a post in the drawing thread with the entry phrase chosen by the drawing host (Traditionally "I'm in", but "I LIKE" has been used as well). In order to remove any confusion or misinterpretation, only entries with posts that START with the phrase will be considered. As with all other KiteLife drawings, bantering is encouraged. This is for fun after all.

• Like 1

Ah. I like that too. Nice kite and very nice of Nic for the generous offer.

I know the old Karma drawing was closed, but this one didn't come up in my unread comments setting . I hope it is viewable to everyone.

One person in, I would kill for those odds...

You know you want to...

My Gem arrived but it's raining and I wouldn't do that to it for its first time....

post-6827-1434016015209_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Bit over 48 hours to go and only 2 are in. They would be loving their chances to be drawn out!

If you are on the border, jump in. Got to be in it to win it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The kite runners for this drawing so far are:

Joespickles

RevRookie

Litsong

RAGINCAJUN

mystainedskin

Stardragon

Keith

Good to see a couple of internationals getting in on this.

Time until drawing is 25 hours and 15 minutes....

• Like 2

1 Joespickles

2 RevRookie

3 Litsong

4 RaginCajun

5 mystainedskin

6 Stardragon

7 Keith

Breakdowns get in the way of kites all the time...

There in no supervisor today, numbers from order of "I'm in" post go the the RNG.

Back shortly with a winner.................

• Like 1